Monday, November 6, 2006

Week 3 11/6/2006

So, last week we did really well, but there are still some recipes that need to be carried over, because I came home for the weekend. While I was home, I did make some stuff, just not off of my list because my family isn't as open as my roommate is. So, here's my menu for week 3.

Menu:
Monday: Pan Roasted Chicken Cutlets with a Mustard Dill Sauce, Spinach Pear Salad with Honey-Bacon Vinaigrette
Tuesday: Artichoke and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken Breast, Peas
Wednesday: Dry Rub Chicken with Honey BBQ Sauce with Pasta Salad
Thursday: Chicken Salad with Green Beans and Toasted Walnuts
Friday: Feta Chicken with Vegetables
Saturday: Spiced Chicken and Greens with Pomegranite Dressing
Sunday: Greek Chicken Pitas with Greek Rice


Grocery List:
Produce:
Green Beans
Parsley
Mint
Red Bell Pepper (2)
Red Onion
White Onion
Salad in a bag
Red Onion
Orange
Dill

Dairy:
Gorgonzola Cheese
Yogurt

Meats:
Whole Chicken

Grocery:
Pita Bread
Pomegranite Juice

No comments:

Post a Comment