Monday, January 15, 2007

Week in review

Well, my first week and a half back on course went pretty well. I didn't make too many things from my list just because I wasn't home every night, and we were pretty busy just because we were all back and together.

I did make: Chicken Slovakia, Enchiladas, Rosemary Chicken, Skillet Chicken Pasta, and the BBQ Chicken Pizza.

All of them were delicious! The pizza was spectacular. The skillet chicken pasta was pretty tasty, but it needed some color to it. It was very brown, with the chicken, mushrooms, and pasta. I don't know what I would have added for color, but it needed some color. The rosemary chicken, I put over pasta and made extra sauce because I was stretching it to feed lots of people.

I'm going to go ahead and make the recipes this week that I missed over the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment