Monday, October 23, 2006

Dinner 1

Tonights dinner was Broccoli and Smoked Turkey Focaccia Sandwiches. I wanted to make them with potato salad, but the dill at the store tonight didn't seem so great, so I had to put it off. I also couldn't get focaccia bread, so I ended up getting a loaf of roasted garlic bread, and that was really good, but I'd be interested in trying it on the focaccia. I made it with a side of broccoli because I had extra from what I steamed to add to the sandwich.

Overall it was pretty good. Probably a better lunch than dinner, but good none the less. It was very simple, and quite tasty. I'm still a bit hungry so I might have a little more. I think if I made the potato salad, it would have been perfect. When Kristyn eats it I will probably tell her to have it with some soup if she's still hungry. And also to toast the bread.

So day one was successful! Talk to you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment